Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Seems like you have to actually lose someone in a fight to get the 'Friendship' part of the daily to count up?

Also, BakaSA ingame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Are there any good tier lists out there, maybe from the Asia servers? Wasn't lucky enough to pull a natural 5* yet so I guess I have to start burning up my roster.

Because it doesn't look like a team of random 4* shmucks is cutting it in Hard mode and up, but I have no idea which characters to ascend/awaken/enhance/whatever and which ones to sacrifice on the Altar of Grinding.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Alright! New heroes and a double rate event! Managed to restrain myself and gather 45 scrolls. I'm loving pumped, let's do this!

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Also still involved. Although I'm starting to get salty about these rates, especially after reading everywhere how much stronger nat 5 units are. I'm something like 75 premium scrolls in, half of them were fire off while the rate up event was running.
I hit Hell recently and making progress there without one of the superstar seems horrible. So my current plan is to work through the dailies while bee-lining to the combinable Zemer. We'll see if I run out of steam before reaching him.
A question: Some people said this game is more or less a carbon copy of Summoners War. If so, how's the guild involvement over there, something to look forward to?
Oh, and another question! Are com2us doing rate up events in their other games often enough that one should gather scrolls until the next one drops in here?

vvvvvvvvv
Thanks and dang.

Illiterate Clitoris fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jul 7, 2016

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Woohaa, today's update enables 2x speed. Zemer here I come twice as fast (but still very slow)!

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Maybe there's an easier way to access it but I found the info in the hero summon menu on the left side. Open the 'special scroll' submenu, there should be a question mark on the lower left.
Two 5* in it, the question is what's the chance to pull one of them? Redditdudes were throwing around numbers like 15 % (no basis) and 1% (just like in Summoners War apparently?).

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Managed to clear Hell with my fused Zemer! He really is a gamechanger.

Proceeded to open 25 Premium Scrolls and the one Superscroll I got from finishing Hell. I received one four star hero for my troubles. :)

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Sounds really good in theory, my biggest problem is that the guide talks about 6☆ like it's the most natural thing to have. I thought I had a lot of time invested into the game and I'm just now getting ready to six my first unit. Guess I have to get my grind on even more.

Also, I hope the next balance patch comes soon. I'm scared of evolving Zemer when there's a chance he will be nerfed a few weeks later.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Guild battles finally coming up!

https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/17522

tl;dr:
- looks like we will be able to focus on nat5s through it, a bunch of :effort: reskins
- new leader skills, including stronger units
- looks like our glorious leader chooses which units participate?
- fights are 10v10 but even after reading the post I still have no clue how it actually works
- 6 fights a week, each giving you points, even just participation

I wonder if we even have enough active players to do this :downs:

Illiterate Clitoris fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 25, 2016

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Rapner where u at?

vulturesrow posted:

I still have this game but haven't played it much. I really like the art but I am not really doing much besides scenario. What else should I be doing?
I'd say first priority is fusing a Zemer and after that slowly building up a raidteam. There's a pretty good and accuraty tier list out there: clicky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Postin so that poor delfin isn't the only one holding the fort here. Still logging in for Guild Wars but not sure for how long. The abyssmal drop rates lock me out of the highest farming stuff and I doubt the pity timer will change a lot here. Especially if it resets after a 4* if I understood correctly? I guess I could bootstrap myself to clearing raids following the auto 10 guides... but leveling up fodder and heroes takes a lot more effort than I can spare for a phone only time waster. Was hoping the promised QoL changes with today's update would include things like auto-repeat instead of... nothing? But as it stands other games do what this game does a whole lot better.

... sorry for the rant. I'm dumb and (got) invested.

• Locked thread