Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapner
May 7, 2013

This is the thread for discussing Light, Fellowship of Loux so we can stop making GBS threads up the Summoners War thread.

It is yet another gachapon game where you collect and build little anime monsters. Think Summoners War, Brave Frontier etc. It's actually quite good.

Google Play: link
iTunes: link
Super early gameplay video: link (It gets a lot better)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapner
May 7, 2013

We should start a goon friends exchange.

My IGN is RapnerSA and I'm on Global.

Edit: Friend rep is a glass cannon Harley.

Rapner fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jun 15, 2016

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Running f2p I have drawn 4 4*s so far. 3 have been Dimitri...

Rapner
May 7, 2013

On the contrary, from 11 scrolls I got:

Sasha
Misty
Gangbi

Yikes.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

And Alshara from the promo scroll. 4/12 4*.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Woo first nat5. Just got Velrooks from a progress reward scroll.

Edit: Holy poo poo and with junk runes he's a powerhouse even at level 10

Rapner fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Jun 28, 2016

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Got my 2nd nat5 last night, Tiat. I'm f2p... is the drop rate much higher in this game or am I just lucky?

(I still don't have a Rex to fuse Zemer)

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Interesting thread on raid10 stuff https://www.reddit.com/r/lightfellowshipofloux/comments/4tynj5/guide_raid_10_auto_guide/

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I made a guild seeing no one else has yet. The name size is super short, so I named it 'Life Savings'.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Sorry guys please try again. I think the settings are right now.

Edit: Yep it's working

Rapner fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 30, 2016

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Accepted all invites. Is anyone here Richardd?

Edit: 8am 30/7 GMT all invites accepted

Rapner fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Jul 30, 2016

Rapner
May 7, 2013

vulturesrow posted:

Does it matter which hero I pick with my first token?

I'd probably take Gangbi.

I have a bunch of people in the guild queue that haven't posted in the thread, are you on this list? Please let me know.

Bilky
Rubicon
Murmur
Hilarity

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Thanks just reread the whole thread and sorted out a couple of guys.

I still have:

Murmur
Edshot88
And Soopey just joined a few minutes ago

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I fused Zemer last night and he took me from struggling to finish Hell 9-9 to finishing Hell 15-10 with no wipes the whole way. He is disgustingly good.

Now to figure out who to make my first 6* - Zemer, Tiat or Velrooks.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

delfin posted:

How do you have him runed? I have a 5* Zemer and he is very very good but not destroying teams on his lonesome. I think I'm getting as much or more of an effect from Divana because her 5-second immunity shield is just sick.

Zemer / Elissia / Hellen / Divana / (Turan/Peishan/Terenth) is cruising through Hell, as well it should. This makes me feel better about my second consecutive 1500-gem pack returning all 3*s.

He doesn't really destroy teams solo, he is a rock that empowers everyone else.

My team was Zemer, Velrooks, Tiat, Alshara, Hellen. Velrooks melts face with Zemer's def buff, and both he and Tiat excel when they're not being CCed all the time.

Trying to figure out if I want to commit to Hellen or find another healer with more utility to add to the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Does someone want to take over GM? I'm not consistently playing enough for the job.

• Locked thread