Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the auschwitz diet
Mar 19, 2004
I toast mine own alcoholism

Truspeaker posted:

Speaking of which, I keep finding a ton of great blue dudes, and a couple good fire ones, but besides the green bear they give you I haven't had any green dudes worth using at all.

Pick up Nina and Floria from the secret dungeons or fuse Jenia (req mons also available from secret dungeons).

the auschwitz diet fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jun 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the auschwitz diet
Mar 19, 2004

delfin posted:

Still not sure about this game. It's not BAD but even getting through the daily quest stuff is a bit of a chore and I'm still not comfortable with the rugby scrum combat system. First and only Premium scroll gave me a 3* robot; I'm saving up a little more for the 3-Premiums + 3 eggies pack and if that gives me garbage, I'm out.

EDIT: Got up to 450 gems and bought the three-premium pack. And I got:

3* Rex (the same robot I got from my first premium scroll)
3* Lilly (already had from quest clears)
3* Claire (...)

:colbert:

This is really not the right game for you if you're going to get frustrated at not getting great pulls, even 100 pulls isn't going to guarantee you a nat 5*. Rex is really good, you can't get him from the secret dungeons and you'll need an extra one for fusing a nat 5* as well, that's probably the best possible 3* pull. There are 6 or so welfare premium scrolls available in the ongoing events and the normal difficulty scenario campaign though if you want to stick it out.

the auschwitz diet fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jun 20, 2016

the auschwitz diet
Mar 19, 2004

That Jerk Steve posted:

Run some HDs and make sure you have all your slots open for the random shop, I had two premiums at one time yesterday. Leveling fodder is so much faster in this than SW since you can just run with a max level team.

Also don't forget you get a gem bonus for 3 Starring a full zone. It's not much, but it will add up if you are trying to save for one of the bundles.

I have a Jenia but haven't used her yet - I hear she is amazing and many people try to fuse a second one and six star her, so she's not just Zemer fodder.

She has %HP damage and some self heal so I believe she's pretty valuable for raids, as well as being a solid 4*.

• Locked thread