Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Goddamnit you guys. I don't need another game to get addicted to.

Installing this now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

Yeah, so far seems okay. Wish there was more info out there on who is good/bad/horrible/great, but, it'll come. Interesting concept, anyways.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Largepotato posted:

You do anything special?

Bluestacks gives me a security policy violation message when I try to run the app.

Same here, I was hoping to get it to run on it as well.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

MrPants posted:

I just installed it today to try to run this game. The only thing of note that I did is change the default C:\ProgramData folder to a different drive while installing it. Other than that it was a completely fresh install of the free version.

Huh, weird. I'm a fresh install of the latest version, but pro, and it won't launch.
I'll play around a bit tonight.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

I'm actually thoroughly enjoying this so far. Between it and summoners war my spare time is consumed.
I was in as SASiochain, but I got a new phone, and hadn't HIVE'd that account. So, SASioalt it is.
Really enjoying the game. I finished Scenario 7, and had to sit and grind a bit before 8 was doable, but given how XP gets spread in this game, its really not a problem.
Definitely going to stick with it for a bit.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

delfin posted:

Getting "This coupon code has expired."

EDIT: Chat says try LIGHTWATER1 .

Looks like a new one every day. Their Facebook has it, or I'm guessing one of us will update this thread.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

delfin posted:

Well, there is a number in between 3 and 5, which is 4, which I was kinda hoping one of my first five premiums would land on when gems are this scarce as a F2P. I don't expect god tier to be handed to me, but a 3* followed by a dupe of that 3*, a dupe of the 3* archer I've already replaced, and a dupe of the 3* mage I've already replaced could've gone better.

Current team is L23 4* Arthur, L19 4* Ian, L26 3* Rex, L30 4* Carmen, L19 3* Tallia who was my fifth premium pull.

As someone who's played a lot of these types of games, even the 4*'s are rare. This game ~does~ seem a little harsher on progression without getting lucky, but it is doable. I'm up to 8 or so Premium Scrolls, and only 3*'s, and not even any of the "good" ones.
The key to these games is find the low-star monsters who actually shine late game. Easier to awaken as well, because you can usually get others more easily.

But then again, I'm a big fat whale sometimes, and I've spent $$$ chasing the good pulls (mainly Puzzles and Dragons, gently caress the $$$ I wasted on it).

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Todays code:

LIGHTEARTH1

or visit:

http://event.withhive.com/ci/coupon_page/link?g=517&c=LIGHTEARTH1

on your mobile device.

Gives you:
5 Light pieces for Floria
30 Gems
50 Keys
100k Gold

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Still slogging, and I've started doing the same. Works pretty well.
Still a fun game, but not sure how long I'll keep playing. Likely will try to max out my "team level" and go from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siochain
May 24, 2005

Another coupon thingie - LightJuly.
Free 5* tank and some evolution incarnations. Decent freebie.

• Locked thread