Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
This game seems like it could be pretty cool. I like not having to reroll at the start and the combat seems interesting. I don't like not having auto as an option until I have beaten a map once. Maybe that only happens in scenarios? I wish we had more information about how the game is going to be before choosing the 4 star monster. The support character that had the energy fill passive seemed universally useful enough not to make me regret it later.

I do like the Com2us f2p model. I never feel like I have to pay money to keep enough premium currency around to keep playing the game as much as I would like. They also provide a ton of free content so I never feel like I am missing out by going f2p.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
I am playing as MPants. I started over on my PC since it was occasionally causing my old rear end tablet to hang.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
I am using BlueStacks. I has hung a couple of times but in a similar way to what it did on my tablet. It runs pretty nicely otherwise.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
I just installed it today to try to run this game. The only thing of note that I did is change the default C:\ProgramData folder to a different drive while installing it. Other than that it was a completely fresh install of the free version.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
I installed summoners war to see if I get an error with that game. It seems to be working fine so far too. Maybe changing the data storage location could help other people that are having problems? I am not able to make it generate errors.

Does anyone know how to switch to hard mode for scenarios in this game?

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
Just like Summoner's War, you probably want to open up all of the shop slots. They sell Premium Hero scrolls for 100k apparently. I got a poo poo undead archer that shared my sadness in summoning him.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
A couple things were holding me back from really enjoying this game. It was hanging like once every 4 load screens. Also none of my monsters seemed all that cool. The constant hanging was fixed by clearing the game's cache. It is now like 95% stable. Try it if your game is hanging.

I then got Siho from a scenario scroll. She looks super cool and seems like a good attacker for both waves and bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
The really weak auto battle in this game is really killing it for me. It isn't interesting enough to manual all the time and there is a massive team performance gap between auto and manual. Then I look at having to manual through another hundred or two scenario battle first time clears and this game starts looking less and less fun. Maybe they were trying to create a game that was less of an idle game than others out there and I guess they succeeded in that. I am not really into it though. I really enjoy starting battles occasionally while I work and checking back in a couple of minutes to see what I won.

• Locked thread