Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
Add me: Rubicon
Hero: Velrooks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005

DemonMage posted:

Starter pack is nice since it's your choice of a 4*, so you get someone good.

Any 4* or the remaining starter choices?

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005

Wooze posted:

Are there any good tier lists out there, maybe from the Asia servers? Wasn't lucky enough to pull a natural 5* yet so I guess I have to start burning up my roster.

Because it doesn't look like a team of random 4* shmucks is cutting it in Hard mode and up, but I have no idea which characters to ascend/awaken/enhance/whatever and which ones to sacrifice on the Altar of Grinding.

Units to keep

Personal tier list

Those are what I'm going off of, for now.

There's a coupon code LIGHTFIRE1 and it gets you Fire/Water/Earth Hatching Eggy, 5 Normal Scrolls, 50 Keys, and 10 Light-Pieces of Demp. You enter it under the events tab/redeem coupon.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Someone just found Heroic Dungeon: Ellaine and it won't let me run it. Saying I've used all my Heroic entrances. If you can only run five heroic dungeon runs a day...that is a really dumb mechanic for a completely random find.

If I have the keys let me run any of them that are found.

edit: looks like it was a bug. Closed and restarted and it was at 0/5.

Rubicon fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jun 21, 2016

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Today's code is LIGHTFLAME1

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Today's code is LIGHTWAVE1

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
I've been pretty lucky with summons.

At the beginning, I saved and bought a 3 pack, got Velrooks out of it.

Got the daily pack I from the event and bought the daily pack II. I've opened 4 of the Summoner's Pack II and got a four star from each one.

Benechia, Bella, Elissia, and Alshara.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
I pulled the new earth hero Gohr this morning. Along with two copies of Veky and Elissia.

That makes 3 copies of Elissia I have.

delfin posted:

A few random questions:

* Unless they're one of the 3*s that is specifically needed to make a nat5 through the Temple of Heroes, is there any reason to hang onto duplicates of a 3*? (i.e. should I keep running HDs to collect 3*s for any other reason than to make 4*s out of the 3*s I'm using?) EDIT: Looks like that's where Awakening comes in.

* Do the heroes available from Raid point shop ever change? I thought they would when the week timer ran out, but they didn't.

* Since Premium Scrolls are a sinkhole, what else should I burn my diamonds on? I've already opened up all ten Shop slots, and more keys are always nice.

I run a ton of the HDs. If nothing else I can use them as fodder to make a 4*.

If they ever change, it'll probably be a while.

If it's anything like Summoners War, use the premium scrolls until you have a good stable of heroes or are happy with your hero stable. Then save them for, I guess, keys? I would've said the 2x exp, but this game doesn't have that item.

Rubicon fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Jun 30, 2016

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005

Rapner posted:

I made a guild seeing no one else has yet. The name size is super short, so I named it 'Life Savings'.

Tried to apply but got the same message as above. Maybe you have to invite?

IGN: Rubicon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
With the guild update event. It might be worth it to accept everyone, but write down the folks that haven't said anything in thread.

300 Gems for having 20 members in Guild isn't anything to sneeze at.

• Locked thread