Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006
you feed the girls to other girls

:stare:
I'm in the game as Arinea. I pulled a Sha'rade from a premium scroll, so add me if you want to be friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006

delfin posted:

I'm hanging on but not by too much. I've ground out enough 4*s to make things interesting and at least have the parts for Zemer (though Evan and Jenia are still 4*). I don't feel like I'm getting any closer to being able to clear Raids beyond level 3, or Explorations beyond sometimes round 6, or Hard mode past world 11 or so, so I'm running a daily treadmill to get diamonds that translate into either more keys to run the treadmill or piles of 3* fodder.

What's causing you so much trouble?

I have like 4 5*s and a bunch of 4*s and I can do raids to level 5 and sometimes clear Explorations. My party's usually Elissia 5*, Sha'rade 5*, Hellen 5*, Turan 5* and Terenth 4* for the level 5 raids. I'll swap out Terenth for someone I want to level and just run level 4 raids on auto for the xp and the event.

I think Hellen is key - I'm not sure about this - but the other support characters don't actually heal except when you use the active skill, where Hellen has a party heal every 6 or whatever attacks. Floria also does a heal if you have her at 4* where she'll heal with 50% chance when she attacks.

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006

I'm arinea in game, add me to guild please.

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006

Applied to guild as Arinea

• Locked thread