Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emils katt
Jan 1, 2008
Lasse Lagerbäck is a genius, I wish we never let him go :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

rear end cobra posted:

What are some good names for countries then?

Niger

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

ephex posted:

toms wife...

Reported.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

Emils katt posted:

Lasse Lagerbäck is a genius, I wish we never let him go :(

I was in Germany during the world cup. Was happy to see him go after that. 1-1 vs Trinidad..

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Hegay posted:

Please follow UEFAS example and ban Russians from the euro posting

mods please ban all plastic norwegian madrid fans

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Chad

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
In honour of Iceland everyone google Gylfi's wife and have yourself a posh wank.

What a fairytale this is.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Loved watching the viking warriors destroy the tanned beta bitches from Spain's ugly backyard. A victory for freedom, justice and dignity.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

sassassin posted:

In honour of Iceland everyone google Gylfi's wife and have yourself a posh wank.

What a fairytale this is.

yes let me have a wank over a jpeg of a clothed women lol what year is this?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

RideTheSpiral posted:

yes let me have a wank over a jpeg of a clothed women lol what year is this?

Fine, don't honour Iceland you disrespectful prick.

The nerve of some people.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Doctor Congo

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
she looks like one of those bitches from tag my sponsor

needless to say I have had to change my shirt twice due to generous cum amounts

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Big Ron telling the truth:

https://twitter.com/eaamalyon/status/742837221158465540

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

I hope my Hungarian friends win over Bad Fail Portugal

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Weaponized Cum posted:

she looks like one of those bitches from tag my sponsor

needless to say I have had to change my shirt twice due to generous cum amounts

Tag your sponsor

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Doesn't want to hold hands with children either.

In the hotel room tonight, when he's wanking to his own mirror reflection, I hope he bumps his funny bone on the nightstand.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hes still mad about Greece lol. Crystiano Homoldo

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

I will never tire of Ronaldo's sour face and all the huffing and puffing and getting a strop on he does over the fact his garbagemen team mates can't play to his superman standards.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Ola posted:

Doesn't want to hold hands with children either.

In the hotel room tonight, when he's wanking to his own mirror reflection, I hope he bumps his funny bone on the nightstand.

Icelanders like touching kids. Confirmed

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/742830350888488960

Our boys did well. The match was cool and good and we have decided that we are going to the round of 16 to expose another team as frauds.

https://twitter.com/thorbjorghelga/status/742812796509904896

Basscop fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 14, 2016

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ronaldo is such a cock.

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

KFBR392 posted:

Alaba doesn't look "traditionally Austrian" imho

(He looks like he can play football!!11)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol the joke was not that he was black, the joke was that he is actually a really good player unlike your typical Austrian, who is a lovely player! It played on the expectation that the subject would be his race, when it wasn't.

This is literally the only time I've ever been unjustly probated, Mr. Mod. :negative:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Wtf Gigi can't believe that's a probation on these troll free secret racism soccer boards for retard's 😁😁😁

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bape Culture posted:

Wtf Gigi can't believe that's a probation on these troll free secret racism soccer boards for retard's 😁😁😁

It wouldn't be for anyone else lol

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

KFBR392 posted:

Lol the joke was not that he was black, the joke was that he is actually a really good player unlike your typical Austrian, who is a lovely player! It played on the expectation that the subject would be his race, when it wasn't.

This is literally the only time I've ever been unjustly probated, Mr. Mod. :negative:

lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

Hes still mad about Greece lol. Crystiano Homoldo

He's right. These lovely small teams are killing football. The Euros should just be the best 16 teams from the start playing each other, instead of these boring group stages with small teams from crap countries parking the bus. We all know what teams are going through anyway. Thanks mr Platini

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

rear end cobra posted:

What are some good names for countries then?

Country formerly known as Macedonia

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

He's right. These lovely small teams are killing football. The Euros should just be the best 16 teams from the start playing each other, instead of these boring group stages with small teams from crap countries parking the bus. We all know what teams are going through anyway. Thanks mr Platini

Soccer needs new rules to make higher scoring. You'd never see the Seattle Seahawks lose to Rutgers. Soccer is just wrong and needs help and innovative minds

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I'm very sad. Today reminded me of TRP around 2010 back when everyone had cartoon avatars and the most hated teams were Italy and Portugal. Thought we had all gone through that together and come out as better men, but I was wrong. I'll be back for the next match but I'll let you all know most of you are now on my ignore list and I'm not taking your poo poo anymore bros. Don't even come up to my face anymore. Im pissed

Stay strong my friend, maybe set some new PR while lifting.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

vivisectvnv posted:

mods please ban all plastic norwegian madrid fans

Yes please!!

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Yeah. Future tournaments should only allow teams from proper countries with more than 20 million inhabitants. Those dwarf nations are ruining football!

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Isnt't Ronaldo from Madeira?

Maybe if that island started a national team and tried to qualify for the EURO he would appreciate the excitement of Iceland of getting a point from their first ever tournament final. What an idiot.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

poty posted:

is anyone else hoping that Ronaldo and the icelandic keeper take their shirts off and wrestle each other

I do, OP.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Dammm

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Iceland earned their participation fair and square by placing second in their group, above Turkey and the Netherlands.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Counterpoint: the group stages are infinitely more fun to watch than elimination rounds.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

santanotreal posted:

Counterpoint: the group stages are infinitely more fun to watch than elimination rounds.

A bold opinion for sure but I feel like you aren't going to get much backing

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

santanotreal posted:

Maybe bro I wouldn't know I don't watch any of the group stage matches. Romenia - Albania? No thanks, if I wanted to look at some gypsies I'd just throw some coins out of my window and watch them pile up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

No thanks, if I wanted to look at some gypsies I'd just throw some coins out of my window and watch them pile up

thats a pretty cruel way to tease your siblings.

• Locked thread