Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Mean Bean Machine posted:

why were all these bad teams let in the Euros, thank you mr Platini

- the Dutch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

0 - 0 at the half, shocker

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smelling my balls @ this goal

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ffffffff

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ahahah please gif bitch baby ronnie

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Grimble posted:

You can't gif an entire game

lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Ahahah saved

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

that condescending backpat was extremely my poo poo

That + the guy not lurking for Ronaldo's kit afterwards made my night

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

Deutschland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm very sad. Today reminded me of TRP around 2010 back when everyone had cartoon avatars and the most hated teams were Italy and Portugal. Thought we had all gone through that together and come out as better men, but I was wrong. I'll be back for the next match but I'll let you all know most of you are now on my ignore list and I'm not taking your poo poo anymore bros. Don't even come up to my face anymore. Im pissed

voted this thread 5 in your honor

• Locked thread