Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
why were all these bad teams let in the Euros, thank you mr Platini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
*in el hefe voice* Enjoy your gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed babes with big tits and long legs Iceland fans, we'll enjoy winning this match

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

straight up brolic posted:

portugal is going to dick these inhabitants of poverty island

we'll make it look easy OP

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
This Portuguese anthem takes me back to when our empire stretched to the savage plains of Africa and the exotic markets of India, when we spread the word of the White man to the less civilized and came back home with slaves, gems and babes.....drat What an Anthem

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
why did this dumbass play lovely Vierinha on the right instead of Cedric, didnt he read my OP?? Le Sigh. they should ask me to be the manager

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
drat we're so good BEst Team in the Euros?? You know it. Haters and Bitches gently caress OFF this is now a Ronnie and Portugals safe zone

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Does Ronaldo have trouble getting legitimate calls after all his dives?

gently caress off back to TFF you dumb bitch or STFU and sit on the n00b chair where u belong..............daddys watching the football!!!! drat what a goal!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Kwagga posted:

mbm's all worked up and taking no prisoners, like ronnie at one of his boat parties

All the TFF and D&D fags whove never watched football rooting for the team that has 11 men behind the ball at all times is starting to rile me up and rile me up good kwagga i cant lie im about to pop open this shirt real fast and do some pushups

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Syncopated posted:

Lol apparently the english are travelling to Lille just to fight russians?

Good. one more fight and those russian apes are out of the Euros. Good Riddance I say, go beat up on some gipsies and homos. this is a peaceful competition

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

RideTheSpiral posted:

they also elected a lesbian prime minister and as a TRP poster that makes me insanely mad

TRP loves lesbians

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Koesj posted:

sheesh some people

that's more than the Nazis conquered. who was calling us a 2nd rate dictatorship? fag

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
loving 5'5 Vieirinha someone quote my earlier post saying hes poo poo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Drunk Canuck posted:

Suck a million cristy smegma covered dicks, Portugal

lol the hell.....who the heck let all these weirdos in the football for men forum

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

straight up brolic posted:

get the sanch man and eder on and moutinho and nani off, move mario out wide

these are all good ideas and how we shouldve played from the start. playing without a striker what are we spain??

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Drunk Canuck posted:

sorry your sensibilities are under attack,

nerd

Iceland is going to win. I feel it in my bones

grrr making me mad....im gonna give the guy from Pulse your number and tell him to finish the job

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
IS this how all the small teams are gonna play against us from now on? 11 men behind the ball, parking the bus all the time. Shameful stuff. This is not what football is all about. Thanks mr Platini

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

thanks for the D&D update

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Iceland WINS 1-1!!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
We played like poo poo but we'll be back for the next match stronger than ever. This i believe. Get ready for Portugal v2.0

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I'm very sad. Today reminded me of TRP around 2010 back when everyone had cartoon avatars and the most hated teams were Italy and Portugal. Thought we had all gone through that together and come out as better men, but I was wrong. I'll be back for the next match but I'll let you all know most of you are now on my ignore list and I'm not taking your poo poo anymore bros. Don't even come up to my face anymore. Im pissed

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

Hes still mad about Greece lol. Crystiano Homoldo

He's right. These lovely small teams are killing football. The Euros should just be the best 16 teams from the start playing each other, instead of these boring group stages with small teams from crap countries parking the bus. We all know what teams are going through anyway. Thanks mr Platini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

santanotreal posted:

Counterpoint: the group stages are infinitely more fun to watch than elimination rounds.

Maybe bro I wouldn't know I don't watch any of the group stage matches. Romenia - Albania? No thanks, if I wanted to look at some gypsies I'd just throw some coins out of my window and watch them pile up

• Locked thread