Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUdK87LWHeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Two bad anthems

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

jeez

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

austria...... bad???

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I cant watch the second half so if this ends like 5-4, you're welcome :ocelot:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*checks final results* Ah. Looks like they'll be celebrating in the caves of the ural mountains tonight

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

How do you end up calling football "Knattspyrna"

mjög vandlega

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Turkish referees, hmmmm, no way they will feel racial allegiance to one of those teams

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Koesj posted:

Imagine living on a poverty volcano and producing the world's best player. The Madeiran dream is alive now that they've seen Gylfi in action!!!!

lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

pik_d posted:

Iceland is a small country.

"Iceland is NOT [a] small country". I cant believe the blatant trolling in this thread

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET hosed ahahahaha

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

The commentator saying he was voted best right back in the German league which is statistically the best and very competitive so sorry he's really good to me, an American Dortmund Boars fan

I just realized I always low key assumed that Vieirinha was Brazilian

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Never a free kick

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol that ronaldo can just throw a hissy fit instead of diving and still get a free kick

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oh come the gently caress on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

that condescending backpat was extremely my poo poo

• Locked thread