Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
I saw Iceland play vs Belgium in a friendly once so I am a huge fan. Best team in Scandinavia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Good time for visiting Iceland now. All the dudes are at the football game.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
And Argentina and Brasil. Fascist history makes a good football team.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Lol at Ronnie refusing the hand to help him up and then looking insulted.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
I like Iceland. The country is great, people are friendly and they have a real sporting culture. Probably because there is not that much to do there when you live there permanently and alcohol is really expensive.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Jaaa!

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
With women like sara sigismundsdottir, no wonder the icelandic men have to be tough.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

Hegay posted:

Maybe 4-4-2 is not dead??

Not as long as Lagerbäck lives.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

Mean Bean Machine posted:

IS this how all the small teams are gonna play against us from now on? 11 men behind the ball, parking the bus all the time. Shameful stuff. This is not what football is all about. Thanks mr Platini

That's how all small teams play.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Or just Iceland followed by some hand clapping.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Portugal hasn't had a pure striker since Pauletta.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Iceland has confirmed their place as the best team in Scandinavia.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Come on. Time is up. loving referee.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Best game so far.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Greenland

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
We'll they where the first to give women the right to vote so of course it should be a joint decision based on democracy.

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

Emils katt posted:

Lasse Lagerbäck is a genius, I wish we never let him go :(

I was in Germany during the world cup. Was happy to see him go after that. 1-1 vs Trinidad..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013
Isnt't Ronaldo from Madeira?

Maybe if that island started a national team and tried to qualify for the EURO he would appreciate the excitement of Iceland of getting a point from their first ever tournament final. What an idiot.

• Locked thread