Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I dislike Austria (not sure why) so this is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Very nice of Ronald's boys to allow the strange frozen island folk to have this ray of sunshine in their bleak wintery existence, how noble and generous!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Don't worry friends, the mighty Quaresma will go in and score, then he will log in to the forums and ban all these bad and fail invaders from our beloved Ronaldo-loving TRP (The Ronaldo Palace)

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Rui Patricio is a clown

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

rear end cobra posted:

What are some good names for countries then?

Dr Congo

sassassin posted:

How often does Ronald score freekicks? The commentators seemed to think it was almost every time c/d?

he always hits the wall or puts it over the crossbar, the last fk goal he scored was a deflection off the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm very sad. Today reminded me of TRP around 2010 back when everyone had cartoon avatars and the most hated teams were Italy and Portugal. Thought we had all gone through that together and come out as better men, but I was wrong. I'll be back for the next match but I'll let you all know most of you are now on my ignore list and I'm not taking your poo poo anymore bros. Don't even come up to my face anymore. Im pissed

You should be assistant mod imo and help Gigi in the fight against the haters of cool and good teams Italy and Portugal.

• Locked thread