Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Ben Affleck, who recently starred as Batman in Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, has been signed on to the much anticipated live-action Simpsons movie in the role of everyone's favorite skateboarding prankster Bart Simpson.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/23988
Other stars already pegged for roles include Carrie Mulligan as Lisa, Charlize Theron as Marge, and Dwayne Johnson as Homer Simpson.

So what do you think about this cast? People were so mad about Ben Affleck being cast as Batman so I'm expecting the same kind of backlash against Ben Affleck as Bartman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
lol hector, im imagining ben affleck standing in front of a mirror saying "eat my shorts" and "dont have a cow man" all serious like taxi driver style

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

good job detective fuckface, you have foiled my terrorist plot!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Can I play Ben Affleck from now on, then?

we are all ben affleck, one heart, one love, one pulse

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ivor Biggun posted:

Try posting a better thread

you first funny guy. i need a laugh

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Hi I'm Professor... Ben Affleck. I was in a Matt Damon movie and I was married to a hot woman from the mid 2000's

be confident! affleck yourself before you wreck yourself!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

lorn Wayne posted:

hopefully this is a grimdark gritty simpsons reboot, we don't have enough of those tbh.

its set in a post-apocalyptic Springfield , i am expecting it to have lots of long violent dune buggy chases

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

that article is from 9/11/2001

oh hush up you dracula lookin rear end bitin people on the neck lookin rear end got pale skin and fangs and a red cape lookin rear end bitch

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Eat my shorts!

not bad! ben affleck as a duogendered(bec the cartoon Bart is voiced by a lady) yellowcasian male. he can do this, no problem

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

i think tommy wiseau would do a good job as bart

'you're having a cow, liiissaaa!'

i did naht do the graffiti! i did naaaaht

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ryoshi posted:

that's what I thought too until I read the article, they're taking it in a really neat direction that almost seems like a meta-commentary on the slow decline of the TV show while still cramming in as much humor as we've come to expect

really, after the article I'm stoked for it

e: kinda wish they hadn't spoiled that reveal about the Maggie sub plot though, I mean drat

they are courting MCG to direct. i hope that goes through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

No. 6 posted:

I don't get the joke. There is no video and this is not real. Is that the whole joke?

the joke is that its dumb and im dumb and now you've been exposed.

enjoy you're dumb.

• Locked thread