Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
I saw someone post their Nonagon vinyl in the vinyl thread and I liked the "infinity" concept so much I added it to my amazon wishlist, with no prior knowledge of them, I also thought their name was fuckken RAD. My mom surprised me when she gave me the green splatter edition of Nonagon :3: and I swear that green vinyl has been played almost daily.

I'm still checking out their material, but I find myself listening to Nonagon, Banana and Death on repeat at work, while I work out and while I study, I'm just amazed at how good they are, and the amount of quality they have in each album, I'm probably gonna end up owning most of their LPs by the end of the year. The gizzverse also seems like a rabbit hole I'm not sure I want to climb into.

Well, thats my liz wiz story, keep on opening the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread