Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peekaboo gangster
Sep 12, 2003

The tracklist / album artwork for the boys' next release, Sketches of Brunswick East, has hit Genius:

https://genius.com/albums/King-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard/Sketches-of-brunswick-east

Eric Moore (plays Nothing on Paper Mache Dream Balloon) said they'd probably just drop this one with little fanfare or hype, so I'd expect this within the next two weeks or so. Following this is (more likely than not) Polygondwanaland, and a mystery album to round out their five albums for this year. I've got my fingers crossed for Volume 2 of their Explorations Into Microtonal Tuning, personally. Yip!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peekaboo gangster
Sep 12, 2003

me your dad posted:

Fuckers are skipping DC this tour :mad:

I saw them last year at the 9:30 Club and they were amazing. I'd love to see them again but the closest stop is Philly and I can't justify the travel expenses.

I was at that show too, and their opening acts also killed - I assume Leah from Stonefield ended up being the narrator on Murder of the Universe? Either way, I feel ya on the distance thing - it's either Philly or the June 11th show in Asheville, NC, and last time getting back to the midlands of Virginia *after* the show on a Tuesday night murdered my universe the next day. They're already playing new songs in their tour though, and we got a proto-version of All Is Known in DC, so... ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

peekaboo gangster
Sep 12, 2003

This is making me really regret skipping the Charlotte show

• Locked thread