Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I like to bite my finger coyly while blushing. But nothing's ever come of it so far.

Prison was a total downer for me. Trying to score some action in the showers: I'd drop the soap, and exclaim, "Oh diddly-dee-dear! I dropped. The. SOAP!" Then I'd nibble on my finger coyly while blushing, and wink at the nearest gangbanger. I'd never seen so many disgusted and frightened looks in my general direction in life!

Trying to score some action on laundry duty, I'd spill the soapflakes over my body and say, "Oh diddly-doo-dear! I DROPPED THE SOAP!" Then I'd turn back on and bend over the laundry cart and present my lucious buns. But still no bum fun.

What am I doing wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

poopnanners posted:

I was walking down the street the other day and a car full of young men drove by. One of 'em was hanging out the window and yelled "HEY MILF!" at me. I was the only one around. I am a man with short hair and a beard. I don't get it.

Man I'd Like to Fuck

Jesus. Read a goddamn book Wikibedia article, poopnanners!

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

JiveHonky posted:

face your naked butt towards the one you fancy and keep backing up slowly until the magic happens. you'll know when the time is right

goon luck little taco

Thanks Big Burrito!

• Locked thread