Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
People sometimes drive by compliment my hair or shoes. My rear end has been slapped before by street strangers. People walking down bourbon street have ran their fingers through my hair though which is gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

hey sweet stuff, where you headed?

*follows you for 10 blocks whistling off key

When I was like sixteen a pedophile came up to me at a barbecue restaurant and asked me if I wanted to see his pinball collection lol

Another time some old dude in a Mexican restaurant called me over and asked me I find could give him a ride for $1000 whereupon after a few questions I quickly ascertained he did not just mean a ride in a car

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 15, 2016

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Gay people assume since I didn't freak out the first time they touched my shoulder it's cool to go ahead and headlock make out with me or try to put their hand down my hands.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I love it when dudes tell me they're HIV positive and then start hitting on me. Well at least that's the best way to do it I guess

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Nothing like a when someone HIV positive is talking really loudly at you real close getting spit in your eyes lol

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

its pretty homophobic to not sleep with someone just because they have hiv.. i bet ur racist too

The homosexual inquisition "how do you know you're not gay?" conversation is super fun to have three times back to back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

I like to walk up behind people and put them in a bear hug so they can't get free, and mustily whisper into their earlobe with my wet scratchy beard, "Your tits would look fantastic sewn to the dead dog in the bottom of my freezer."

Of course I really would never harm a dog, but you get the idea.

What the gently caress you don't have to harm a dog to get a dead dog into your freezer you loving weirdo

• Locked thread