Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
What do you say when you see a hot guy walk past on the street?

I say "nice buns hun!"

"sweet package..." (then i bite my knuckle like im having trouble controlling myself)

"drat son!" (a classic)

"ooooooweeeee" (then i make a tsss sound and shake my hand like i burnt it)

"god bless america" (i bend my knees slightly in a sort of crouch and do a pelvic thrust in the hotties direction)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

fyodor posted:

Hey I want to interact with that rear end crack that's a slant rhyme girl

lets keep the racism in the china thread ok guy?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

unorthodox but it just might work under the right circumstances. approved.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Boomstick Quaid posted:

People sometimes drive by compliment my hair or shoes. My rear end has been slapped before by street strangers. People walking down bourbon street have ran their fingers through my hair though which is gross

hey sweet stuff, where you headed?

*follows you for 10 blocks whistling off key

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

i constantly am harassed by gay men and non gay women alike. rear end slapped, junk fondled, licking of my ear hole, and many cat calls.

Sexual Harassment isn't a male problem, its a heart problem.

hmmm... i never thought about it like this. and i never will again.

btw what time do you get off work? lets get some almond milk sometime hunnybunz :wink:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SciFiDownBeat posted:

not once in my life have I ever been cat-called, whistled at, slapped or fondled by strangers.

me niether :smith:

closest i ever came to such a thing is back when i used to play basketball sometimes i would get called "pretty boy" but it could have been sarcasm it was most likely sarcasm almost 100% positive it was sarcasm.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

i'm a sexual but i can use another friend. :beerpal:

and then the two GBS posters became friends platonically and lived happily ever after until one of them got drunk and licked the other ones earlobe which was weird and uncomfortable and they tried to pretend it didnt happen but things were never quite the same after that...

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

nice thread, jiggles.

im dieting as hard as i can give me a break here

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it's okay, I think you're pretty unironically :)

thanks buddy i am wearing my tightest mesh shirt today

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

"hey bro nice dick shaped bulge in your pants oh wait that's just the zipper pushing out my bad"

what??? i dont even understand this one, wake me up when you get back from mars ya weirdass

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

cool and good posted:

there are no wrong answers during a brainstorming session

you are sitting on a beanbag posting on an ipad arent you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Serviette posted:

I like to bite my finger coyly while blushing. But nothing's ever come of it so far.

Prison was a total downer for me. Trying to score some action in the showers: I'd drop the soap, and exclaim, "Oh diddly-dee-dear! I dropped. The. SOAP!" Then I'd nibble on my finger coyly while blushing, and wink at the nearest gangbanger. I'd never seen so many disgusted and frightened looks in my general direction in life!

Trying to score some action on laundry duty, I'd spill the soapflakes over my body and say, "Oh diddly-doo-dear! I DROPPED THE SOAP!" Then I'd turn back on and bend over the laundry cart and present my lucious buns. But still no bum fun.

What am I doing wrong?

face your naked butt towards the one you fancy and keep backing up slowly until the magic happens. you'll know when the time is right

goon luck little taco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thats performance art not street harassment

• Locked thread