Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Saw the gayest guy I've ever seen at the airport today. I was like, "Holy god drat that guys gay." while I soaked that poo poo in and then he turned his head real quick and made super intense eye contact with me. Made my balls shrivel up. I feel so objectified.

Now all I can wonder is if that's what I've been doing to women all these years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

Dave you couldn't make a woman's balls shrivel if you were made out of ice

I like to walk up behind people and put them in a bear hug so they can't get free, and mustily whisper into their earlobe with my wet scratchy beard, "Your tits would look fantastic sewn to the dead dog in the bottom of my freezer."

Of course I really would never harm a dog, but you get the idea.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

What the gently caress you don't have to harm a dog to get a dead dog into your freezer you loving weirdo

Stop cyber bullying me.

• Locked thread