Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://zeldathon.net/ https://www.twitch.tv/supermcgamer

Hi there guys! It's your boy Wormskull... Please donate to DirectRelief and watch #Zeldathon and remember to let all your friends know about the awesomeness that is this show.
                                          \

/
If you don't watch the show and donate, you will be sentenced to billions of years Rotting in God forsaken Hell!

So cheers to all and have a wonderful week. Zeldathon is a magical time with many great memory's to be had. "As the servants of evil gain strength, a vile climate pervades the land, and causes nightmares to those sensitive to it... Verily, thou hast felt it... I need you to break the curse with your wisdom and courage... Dost thou have courage enough to undertake this task?" -- The Deku Tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Think I might tune in this year. Cheers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm probably going to miss the first 4 and a half hours so I expect people to keep this thread updated with any exceedingly epic happenings in that time.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I literally cannot wait. I think I'm going to cry. What a year it's been.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Watching, Donating, and Loving Every Minute of It!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't care about this crap and resent the fake enthusiasm on display. it's something GBS would do.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't care about this crap and resent the fake enthusiasm on display. it's something GBS would do.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My enthusiasm isn't fake. Zeldathon is legit great.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

My enthusiasm isn't fake. Zeldathon is legit great.

thats way worse

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Edwin donates like $500/yr to these clowns. He loves them.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i enjoyed it last time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I wouldn't waste a week of my free time watching something I didn't actually like. So screw you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

This.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah im thoroughly convinced wormskull loves this. might tune in every now and then since e3 is over

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/kaceytron/MagnificentSalamanderPanicVis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

She wants the doge

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I enjoyed it significantly more than the latest GDQ when I tuned in but I'll probably be missing this one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that's a funny meemee

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/drama_bug/status/743817875677392896

Gonna watch my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend who he met and became friends with while we were still together hoipe!!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

Gonna watch my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend who he met and became friends with while we were still together hoipe!!!!

uh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bill Barber posted:

ahhh a gdq fan

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

elf help book posted:

ahhh a gdq fan
how would a gdq fan know incredible amounts of zeldathon lore...?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hmm. Relationship details about gaming personalities. *disintegrates into a bunch of blue stars like mega man*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Hmm. Relationship details about gaming personalities. *disintegrates into a bunch of blue stars like mega man*

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

fozzy fosbourne posted:

i could hear the sound in my head

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

Wow. Didn't know Edwin did that. What else does Edwin do?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

idk you'd have to ask him. unless you're being sarcastic in which case just disregard this post.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What Nintendon't

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
If this is related to the thing where the guy says to the other guy "I would really prefer if you would stop talking" while playing video games on a couch and/or the girl who stands up among a bunch of gamers and tells everyone she has cancer or w/e and gets lazy applause well then you can sign me up to watch a fail compilation of this event.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

If this is related to the thing where the guy says to the other guy "I would really prefer if you would stop talking" while playing video games on a couch and/or the girl who stands up among a bunch of gamers and tells everyone she has cancer or w/e and gets lazy applause well then you can sign me up to watch a fail compilation of this event.

Some funny stuff does happen but this is absolutely not a thread in that spirit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell I don't care why you people watch Zeldathon. But I do want you to, and I want folks to donate, as it's a great cause. Would of preferred charity:water myself but whatever. And I will not tolerate beliggerant flaming of the 'Thonners.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
1 hour. 30 mins

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Zach's hair is epic. His best look yet.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gently caress i missed the intro! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

gently caress i missed the intro! :mad:
They ran the intro at like 3:55 which was kinda lame but I caught the end of it and it was freaking awesome.

• Locked thread