Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah im thoroughly convinced wormskull loves this. might tune in every now and then since e3 is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that's a funny meemee

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

https://twitter.com/drama_bug/status/743817875677392896

Gonna watch my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend who he met and became friends with while we were still together hoipe!!!!

uh

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Whoa. Some bad vibes going around in the thread for this years 'thon. Honestly, we all need now more than ever (Especially considering current events as of late ) to let a little love into our minds and hearts with skme gamer solidarity. And Zeldathon is a great way to do that. (Plus, its for a great cause) Like I always say: We could ALL do with some we need to let a little love in your hearts guys.

Link only starts out with 3 hearts. I say we grow ours alongside his.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Which one. When I did the M Bison sound in the middle of them doing the Mario? I donated like 5 times in the past hour.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

love muh overwatch memes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wormskull are you FeelsBadMan

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

that voice actor apparently still gets weekly emails from people making fun of him. It has driven him slightly insane and e posts YouTube videos telling trolls to gently caress off and let him live his life

lol but that really sucks, he should be given honors

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they even play the cdi games? that is brutal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

even that toddler is fuckin g bored watching it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

4.20 donation from.... erhmm... uhhh... thank you... for your donation

his name?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

XxTHEWEEDLORD420xX

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Splash a little water down there.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I got Hylia level ($500-1000). Jesus, I hope it was just over 500 lmfao...

:homebrew:

• Locked thread