Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah these harpy things keep putting me to sleep and instantly killing me. its not very fun lol

after the intro there aren't flying things for a bit, but instantly dying is a trend on hard mode at the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I agree with the hard mode buffet style job choice thing for a first playthrough

If you want to stand on someone's shoulders for a sec you can borrow someone's bad rear end minion, sounds like someone who can shoot a flying woman would help you. Iirc flaming arrows wrecked their poo poo but it's been a while

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil eagle, what's your favorite class? I might play this again soon now that I am a PC gaming cuck

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Magic Archer, but I love fighter, assassin and strider as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Feel free to use my stacked out minion with endgame armor if you wanna cheat. I think it auto populates anybody who has a minion from your friends list but maybe i need to have been recently active for it to work

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I haven't played much of the pc version yet despite being really excited for it before it came out so my George pawn is a little weak.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never finish the dark arisen dungeon but if I went back to the game
I'd probably just start over

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I never finish the dark arisen dungeon but if I went back to the game
I'd probably just start over

I got all the way to the end boss on my first run but couldn't finish, he's really brutal.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just found out money is going to be tight for me this next month or so so i had to refund it lol. also cancelled my MH generations preorder. RIP

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I bought an extra copy of Necrodancer and Dungeon of the Endless. If you would like one or the other, let me know.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i just found out money is going to be tight for me this next month or so so i had to refund it lol. also cancelled my MH generations preorder. RIP

that sucks man.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

Bro, that sucks

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bobnumerotres posted:

Noooooo MH buddy :( Good luck

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

drat! Sorry to hear that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

Rough dude. Stay strong my ninja

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill b fine! have a huge backlog to go through anyhow. thanks for the kind words friends

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A real gamer would choose to starve rather than cancel a preorder.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

A real gamer would choose to starve rather than cancel a preorder.

with monster hunter i was really sitting there staring at the amazon page for 20 minutes hovering my mouse over the button, exiting, logging in again "no i really should cmon jose be responsible", repeat like 3-4 times lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the division is only 25% off even though like 90% of the playerbase has left and from what ive heard it's pretty loving dire lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I bought an extra copy of Necrodancer and Dungeon of the Endless. If you would like one or the other, let me know.

I'd like Necrodancer, please

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bobnumerotres posted:

the division is only 25% off even though like 90% of the playerbase has left and from what ive heard it's pretty loving dire lol

it's even greater than that, there's massive cheating problems so even the folks who want to like it have left.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

thts rough bro, hhope you cn pick it back up soon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The Devil Tesla posted:

it's even greater than that, there's massive cheating problems so even the folks who want to like it have left.

how do you even have rampant hacking in an always online game lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the devs of the new wolfenstein made an episode for the original quake

https://twitter.com/machinegames/status/746363189768650752

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

waiting for my accountant to get back in party chat so i can get some updates

Bobnumerotres posted:

didnt really get what was going on until i saw this tweet lmao..empty quote this if you agree

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bobnumerotres posted:

:(

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

the devs of the new wolfenstein made an episode for the original quake

https://twitter.com/machinegames/status/746363189768650752

Dudddddddddeeeeee. Where's my sourceport?

(holy poo poo)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

who wants to finish the BLOPSIII campaign with me. playing now, ive got 3 missiosn left.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

who wants to finish the BLOPSIII campaign with me. playing now, ive got 3 missiosn left.

I'm on the road but please post your instant reaction to the final level when you're done with it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm on the road but please post your instant reaction to the final level when you're done with it

Starting it now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe the BLOPSIII campaign got made lol.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I can't believe the BLOPSIII campaign got made lol.

It's incredible

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://m.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/3shl7v/spoilerscampaign_explained_two_storylines/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I dont know what to think of the finale but I think I need to sit down and revisit what it means. Seems underwhelming but maybe not

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ohhhhh if you read the post-game lore story books it's COD Jacobs Ladder. That's loving awesome

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I keep meaning to finish the two latest Pokemon games and fire emblem:awakening but I always get super into portable games then something cool happens on PC and I forget about them for months

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Ohhhhh if you read the post-game lore story books it's COD Jacobs Ladder. That's loving awesome

All the stuff with Corvus:

You are fighting a personification of death in your mind while the Frozen Forest monologue is Taylor trying to connect to you and calm you down so you accept it peacefully.

When they made the newest call of duty campaign the closest game subject to it narratively is the Paz tapes from MGS5 and I love it.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

yeah it's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sucks i didnt get to coop the bloppy campaign with anybody because i was busy having sex but if its that good i guess ill just beat it rn

• Locked thread