Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I actually have poo poo to do at work today

but after five minutes frantic googling the Blackhawks are proud to select Stephen Johns, again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

e: gently caress, the one time I don't check

FBS fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 29, 2016

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

I'm a dumbass so instead I'll take Blake Comeau, based on his consistent history of positive relative possession stats.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

Technetium posted:

you're a son of a bitch

True but no one looks at these in three years, you want to build a starting lineup and I also want to look at my team next year and go "yeah thats a good team right there that I built"

For once

I'm not smart enough to build a good team out of an evenly balanced draft like this. So instead I picked some young guys so I can look at my team and go "well they aren't that good right now but maybe the young guys will be good enough eventually"

aka the irl Winnipeg Jets

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

phone posting but gimme Alex Burmistrov because I desperately need to believe he's not broken

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

jesus christ do we really still have 10 rounds left

I can barely recognize the players getting picked right now :psyduck:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

I'll take Zach Redmond. There may be a good reason he keeps bouncing around the league as a depth defenseman but he's had good numbers and I always liked the guy. Also, he can't be killed.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

when Ginette Reno gets skipped go ahead and skip me too, I'll make my pick when I get home tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

bottom six wingers are so boring

I'll take Patrick Wiercioch to complete my budget bottom pairing of dudes I wish the Jets had signed.

Saad - Scheifele - Puljujarvi
Comeau - Anisimov - Hemsky
xxx - D. Strome - R. Strome
xxx - Burmistrov - xxx

OEL - Byfuglien
Johns - Green
Wiercioch - Redmond

Talbot

• Locked thread