Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Faksa is super good too, I was so mad that bird sniped him from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I'm pretty sure I could protect my entire team outside of Zatkoff and my fourth line lol

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Furnaceface posted:

If this is done Im not simming post-expansion draft in EHM, just what we ended with here. :colbert:

Assuming I figure out how to create a new roster file in EHM to begin with. Shits a lot more confusing than I anticipated. :negative:

Just find an updated roster you like and do a fantasy draft with 30 teams controlled, that's what I did.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Yaya posted:

People on ELC's are exempt.

I think it's just first/second year pros and unsigned prospects. If you're on the third year of your ELC you have to be protected.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Protected
Claude Giroux
Jonathan Toews
Patrik Berglund
Nick Foligno
Travis Zajac
Lars Eller
Patrik Elias
Torey Krug
Jason Demers
Jared Spurgeon
Tuukka Rask

Exempt
Kyle Connor
Mikko Rantanen
Nick Schamltz
Brock Boeser
Steven Santini
Michal Kempny
Ivan Provorov
Olli Juolevi
Pierre-Luc Dubois
Matthew Tkachuk
Michal Kempny

Exposed
Jeff Zatkoff
Mike Richards

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

ThinkTank posted:

Teams must expose one defenceman who played 40 NHL games the previous year, two forwards who played 40 games and one goaltender under contract.

/signs Stephen GIonta, Eric Gelinas, Joseph Blandisi

I've got what, 26 contract slots at least left? Probably more with Boeser?

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Technetium posted:

Is this going to be allowed?

Well I mean in some kind of insane post fantasy draft expansion draft world I'd say yeah, it's not like these hypothetical teams would run around with like 24 contracted players for an entire year, dudes would get signed -- the expansion draft is in 2017.

e: it's kind of the same thing as going after someone like Versteeg. Euro players should be really be fair game unless it's a weird case like Kovalchuk. 99% of those guys would jump at a NHL contract if offered.

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Aug 17, 2016

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
still on track to win four cups in three years nice job losers

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Connor-Giroux-Berglund
Foligno-Toews-Schmaltz
Rantanen-Zajac-Eller
Elias-M. Richards-Boeser

Spurgeon-Demers
Krug-Provorov
Kempny-Santini

Rask
Zatkoff

PROS: Provorov owns, Rantanen seems ok. Zajac/Giroux/Toews are all first line centers. Foligno is having an all-star year. Rask is back to Vezina status.

CONS: Connor and Schmaltz are not ready, Eller can't score, my entire 4th line is not in the NHL.

Seems alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
That's pretty cool.

I put in some lovely replacement players who weren't drafted since it wouldn't recognize my super elite prospects like Kyle Connor for my fourth line.

(my goalies were Rask and Zatkoff).

That team bringing in Connor, Dubois, Boeser, and Juolevi over the next couple of years :cool:

Did Ginette's too (he has Murray in net):

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 23, 2017

• Locked thread