Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

*draws a card after placing one down*
*violently laughing*
"oh man! this card woulda been PERFECT!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Have you not played this game before? It's like apples to apples, but with a very very dark sense of humor.

Macnult

This game right here? Best card game ever. Apples to apples? You'll never want to go back.

Macnult

there's some dark stuff going on here so get ready! try not to get offended its just a game

symbolic

*draws card
*smiles softly because i now have the card to end all cards
*places down "two midgets making GBS threads in a bucket" for the next black card, regardless of the prompt

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
"hahaha omg im totally gonna go to hell for this one guys lol"

Macnult

*puts down carfd*
"aight this ones a throwaway"
*card czar reads card, is confused and not entertained*
"yo I told you!"

symbolic

"think about it! it will make sense! you just have to think!"
*doesn't realize only i understand the context

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

MECHA HITLER

Macnult

Scathach posted:

MECHA HITLER

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
*Collects the black card after winning a round*
"I'm going to have to tell everyone at work tomorrow about this round, they'll find it hilarious!"

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“man, why do I always get the bad cards?”
“this is just my throwaway round guys haha I wish I didn't keep drawing lovely cards haha”

joke_explainer

apples to apples? great if you aren't colorblind. thanks a lot apples to apples.

Machai

Macnult posted:

This game right here? Best card game ever. Apples to apples? You'll never want to go back.

wait I thought we were talking about Cards Against Humanity, not Dominion?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

"I was cool with all the offnesive jokes about other kinds of people, but the offensive joke about my kind of people was over the line."

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

treasure bear

modern day shakespeare lays down his AIDS Orphan card

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

patiently plays random cards until everyone gets bored so we could move on to the actual good games

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

modern day shakespeare lays down his AIDS Orphan card

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
man this game reminds me of that time a drank half a zima and ended up taking my shirt off

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
My best one ever came from a game with Yobbers:
"x is a slippery slope that leads to x"

"The big bang is a slippery slope that leads to the inevitable heat death of the universe." :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Okay guys it's the haiku one, you get bonus consideration for making an actual haiku hahaha"

Winning combo: two midgets sitting into a bucket, Oprah Winfrey sobbing while eating a lean cuisine, batman

"I mean I know the others were haikus but this one is just so hilarious guys hahahaha"

I Was The Fury

"We can just play a quick couple of rounds before we play a different game."
*2 hours pass*
"The funniest part of this card is the question mark. It's not just "bees" it's "bees?" Hahaha"

I Was The Fury

"Alright now that that's over, what should we play? Oh superfight with the r-rated expansion? Sure why not?"
*rapidly excusing myself through the nearest available exit to go do anything else*

Macnult

I Was The Fury posted:

"The funniest part of this card is the question mark. It's not just "bees" it's "bees?" Hahaha"

FactsAreUseless

Everyone's smiles slowly fading like the end of the Graduate as they realize that there's one person who will never want to stop playing.

FluffieDuckie

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everyone's smiles slowly fading like the end of the Graduate as they realize that there's one person who will never want to stop playing.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tao of lmao

play quiplash. it's better.

Machai

"Big Black Dick" heh, hehheh

"Bigger Blacker Dick" pfhahahaha

"Biggest Blackest Dick" WAHAHAHA*knocks over drink*HAHA-*gasp*-HAHAHAHA!

symbolic

tao of lmao posted:

play quiplash. it's better.
comparing the Jackbox games to CaH is completely unfair, since the former is much much better

Scaly Haylie

smdh if you don't play the net version

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I played this game with my friends once, and after an hour or so only one of my cards was picked to win. I concluded my friends aren't funny.

I Was The Fury

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I played this game with my friends once, and after an hour or so only one of my cards was picked to win. I concluded my friends aren't funny.

Probably true, but the game is not necessarily a tool that shows who is funny. It more shows who is willing to tolerate bad games.

MrWillsauce

I am the reigning champion of tolerating lovely games

tao of lmao

symbolic posted:

comparing the Jackbox games to CaH is completely unfair, since the former is much much better

If the comparison is "fill in the blank with funny things" the two are very comparable.

FactsAreUseless

That moment when your parents tell you about the "cool new game" they tried.

Macnult

FactsAreUseless posted:

That moment when your parents tell you about the "cool new game" they tried.

you would love it! it's so your humor

Ace of Baes
cards against humanity is a fun and cool game

Ace of Baes
youre all a bunch of nerds

Macnult

Ace of Baes posted:

cards against humanity is a fun and cool game

Macnult posted:

you would love it! it's so your humor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU