Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Okay guys it's the haiku one, you get bonus consideration for making an actual haiku hahaha"

Winning combo: two midgets sitting into a bucket, Oprah Winfrey sobbing while eating a lean cuisine, batman

"I mean I know the others were haikus but this one is just so hilarious guys hahahaha"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

"We can just play a quick couple of rounds before we play a different game."
*2 hours pass*
"The funniest part of this card is the question mark. It's not just "bees" it's "bees?" Hahaha"

I Was The Fury

"Alright now that that's over, what should we play? Oh superfight with the r-rated expansion? Sure why not?"
*rapidly excusing myself through the nearest available exit to go do anything else*

I Was The Fury

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I played this game with my friends once, and after an hour or so only one of my cards was picked to win. I concluded my friends aren't funny.

Probably true, but the game is not necessarily a tool that shows who is funny. It more shows who is willing to tolerate bad games.

I Was The Fury

mister magpie posted:

Plays an unfunny card about an irrelevant celebrity.

"'After the earthquake, Sean Penn brought Sean Penn to the needy children of Haiti' haha oh man that egomaniacal dick head totally would do someting like that"
"Who's Sean Penn?"
"Uh I think like a singer or something"

• Locked thread