Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
It's far from over, but win or lose the Brownies Are Rebuilt. 2 years of my life well spent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andio
May 10, 2004

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind
Whoever wins, congratulations!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Congrats Alucard

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Thanks, Dez finally got out under his slump of shittiness to deliver one last good performance before he gets the axe from my organization.

Well played season folks!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Thanks again everyone. It was fun. PM me if you need anything.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Just to rub it in for spacejung:

And with a Manziel jersey no less!

Backlogged medals have gone out to previous champions who are currently lacking them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Alucard posted:

Just to rub it in for spacejung:

And with a Manziel jersey no less!

Backlogged medals have gone out to previous champions who are currently lacking them.

... all right now I'm definitely coming back next year. Wear it in good health knucklehead! :holy:

• Locked thread