Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

If they are out of heavy munitions (Or whatever they need for the main weaponry) its doubtful that any secondary weapons would be able to accurately hit anything from the distances between the cruisers and the Helghast weapons.

I can't remember if its sometime in KZ2 or this game but the cruisers do have turrets in order to shoot down/fight back against enemy fighters/small vessels, but none of them are or would be of a large enough caliber to mess with those lightning projectors.
It wouldn't surprise me if they had actually run dry, they seem to have all sorts of problems by this point in the war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

Like the fact that Rico is :airquote:On their side:airquote:?
Well "not for long" except I'm sure he'll survive to cause trouble another day...

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
It would've been interesting (given the starting sequence) if you had some elite helgan who is too used to having a mask and they freak out if it gets damaged, even if perhaps they don't NEED the filter anymore..

• Locked thread