Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

HardDisk posted:

Ground floor.

She has some huge lady-balls to wear that in a warzone.

Knowing Helghan, there's probably a military grade shield generator hidden in those frills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I can't be the only one starting to get sci-fi Vietnam vibes, am I?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

chitoryu12 posted:

The shotgun is a SPAS-12:

AKA the standard video game shotgun, period.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Maybe the capture troopers' knives are coated in some kind of paralytic or tranquilizing chemical to incapacitate people?

Though in that case you'd think they'd just use needle guns or something.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Only now caught up on the thread. It's the boring answer, but I suspect WASP stands for "Wide Area Saturation Projectile" or some such. The Helghast don't seem to have much of a sense of humor or irony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Stahl, Stahl, Stahl. This is why Nod kept the Tiberium-based weapons under careful lock and key, not handing them out to every combat vehicle.

• Locked thread