Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

OP is missing Rico's crimes against all forms of intelligence as of the end of Killzone the Second. Please fix ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

This is Killzone so we have to make sure to include subtle references to nazis in places.
Blind Sally: 14
Nine-Gear Crow: 88

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Weighty Angry Spite Puker

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

You know they got some pretty good mileage out of that snow mobile if they managed to get to the equator where that space elevator must be anchored in order for its physics to work. Also it's pretty amazing it didn't get shot to poo poo by the arriving Vektan spacecraft because Helghast oblige that thing's top station must have been covered in guns and missile launchers.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Nuramor posted:

I'm more thinking about "The most productive thing that ever happened on Helghast.", but I'm open for suggestions.

"On Helghan."

Also I wonder how they are going to de-orbit a space elevator, unless it's a shorter than full scale elevator and therefore an active structure, it's supposed to go away from the planet if the cable's tension isn't there to hold it since it is orbiting at geosynchronous speed higher than a geosynchronous (helgasynchronous?) orbit.

Basically they're going to have to mess with massive thrusters that don't really have a reason to be there. (Unless the elevator is a still fully ready single stage to orbit, light candle and play, deal.)

Science fiction!

Also it was a good punch.

• Locked thread