Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Blind Sally 6
Nine Gear Crow 48

(EDIT: Hrm... I'm sensing a trend here...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)

Apep727 posted:

I want to say that Orlock might be more in the mold of "officer and a gentleman" - there's a proper way to fight a war, and that's head-on, in the open, with both parties fully aware of the other. As much as he intends to wipe out the ISA, he wants to give them a chance to die with some dignity.

Stahl, on the other hand, is all about results. Doesn't matter what methods you use - lies, tricks, nuclear/chemical/bio-weapons - as long as it leads to victory, it's acceptable.

I think what we're looking at here, with Orlock, is Prussian. He has a duelling scar, and is somewhat proud of it (a "Schmisse".) He is very much a fan of conventional tactics, traditional values, and likes his victories certain. Meanwhile, Stahl is... More pragmatic. One might say "Ahead of the times."

...Or, y'know, we could just get the :godwin: out the way right god-drat now.

• Locked thread