Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011
As I said earlier. ISA and Vekta simply never stood a single chance.

From the start of the war. ISA had been plagued with internal treachery and fighting an enemy who is politically more motivated and actually dealt with their dissent. If KZ1 is proof. It is Vekta has no loyal military brass at all.

With Templar dead the war was basically over. There was simply no way the ISA can win and Sev and Narville bear the brunt of the shotstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

A few of the ISA's big wins on Helghan have been thanks to the intervention of PMCs hired to do their dirty work :yum: Specifically, an Earth PMC.

Anyways, my Casual Thread LPs are done (Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Remastered, Off-World Interceptor Extreme), so I am back to focussing all my energies on Killzone 3. Next update is recorded and I'm currently editing the commentary.

Meanwhile Helghast is united enough to not sell each other out. So why did Vekta's elite sold their own out? Is it proof that Vekta never could win the war in the first place?

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011
Wandering Adaptive Shot Projectile

• Locked thread