Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm so lost on how to follow these videos, since the dates keep jumping around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

yeeeeeah, we originally planned to have co-op vids for the first third of the game and then singleplayer for the rest--show off Natko before he disappears forever. each update had the commentary and no commentary videos. then crow decided, hey, i'll grab a partner and go through the first third of the game singleplayer just to show it off without splitscreen! i thought it was great, but the LP had already gone up, so those singleplayer commentated videos of the first three chapters went up out of order and have since been edited into the posts. think of them as bonus features, really.

so main LP is one where crow and I are in every video--the first three chapters are splitscreen, the rest are done through singleplayer.

bonus videos are of crow, argate, and jobbo going through the first three chapters in the singleplayer campaign (they've just gone up after the posts they complemented).

I've made a helpful diagram to better illustrate this:

So basically, the updates follow in order as long as Blind Sally and Nine-gear Crow are in them but other ones are just bonus versions that have more people and that's why they're showing up just now-ish? Okay, I think I got it.

• Locked thread