Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

So, an Ultramarine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Potato, potahto.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

They're all Wankels, I agree.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I'm watching the single player videos, mostly to enjoy the story without you two knuckleheads yapping over it.

I think I'm finally starting to understand what you're talking about with the two levels of plot going on. For Sev and Rico, it's all explosions, noise, and uncertainty, kind of like (I imagine) what's it's like to be in an actual engagement. We can't get more info, however, because that could make the shootbangs more complicated. We don't need to know that we're the last piece of the ISA army. We only need to know our next objective, and how we're going to achieve it.

Narville's role isn't to be a pain in the rear end, it's to relay the orders of high command, even if they contradict what we on the ground think is "right". As grunts, we can't know what the general knows (or even what Narville knows), or we wouldn't be able to do our job.

I'm super looking forward to what the game will throw at our intrepid hunks of beef next.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"Hey man, I said I was sorry, what the gently caress do you want from me?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The worst thing is that he looks like an early 2000s rap-metal drummer.

• Locked thread