Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was the biggest war criminal of Killzone 2?
Rico
Sev
Visari
Blind Sally
Killzone 1
Crow, update PoP2008
View Results

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Tyty210/status/795862985298186240

I have been asked by Tyty (who ruined Metroid Prime 2 and hates Killzone) to post a poll in this thread. Please vote in it.

No, you will not get any further context than that.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cooked Auto posted:

:aaa: Now that is what I call a brilliant set piece level if anything.

Although I wonder, based on the reviews and general opinion, that you'll end up regretting those words considering Infinite Cods.

Keep in mind, that commentary was recorded nigh on a month ago before IW launched. That said, I will probably pick it up eventually regardless of its quality, but definitely not before a substantial price drop.

Also, as a matter of record: I have begun recording the first parts of Killzone: Shadow Fall recent. I've got to go through and get all the collectibles before I record anything else, but SF is basically a go at this point.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Lazy Bear posted:

Made something for you.

Brilliant :golfclap:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Nuramor posted:

WASP clearly stand for "We Are Spreading Peace".

Congratulations to Nuramor on winning the WASP acronym contest. Enjoy your new avatar to replace that ugly baby one car of Jobbo_Fett!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also please, Jobbo, make sure it is this Avatar/Title combo:

I won this picture of Rico getting punched for absolutely no actual reason.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fish Noise posted:

Now with extra Rico-blaming.

C'mere, Helghast! Sev's got somethin' to say!

These are amazing. I might actually get the first one as an avatar one day. :allears:

"Hey SEV! Why don't you use grenades?"
"This why, Rico. THIS is why!"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I also want to give a special SA shoutout to this amazing YouTube commentor who left this gem for the final video of Killzone: Liberation

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
And Sevchenko wept, for there were no more zones to kill.

Or were there?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
And now you all know why I insisted we title the thread what we did.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Well, brother, let me tell you something about Killzone 3's motion capture.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Man. gently caress 2016. Bowie's dead. Rickman's dead. Prince is dead. Ali's dead. Gwen Ifill's dead. Trump is President. And Blind Sally's a mod now.

Oh well, at least Killzone is dead too now :unsmith:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

White Coke posted:

And does this mean that nine-gear crow is his Senator Hitler-Vape?

Let's be honest here, I am his Stahl and you all know it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

malkav11 posted:

The premise of Shadow Fall is seriously that they resettled the Helghan survivors on the homeworld of the people they just fought a bloody and catastrophic war with? This is a plan that made sense to anyone at all? :psyduck:

Again, the going theory is that EarthGov swooped in and went "You see? We told you morons. We loving told you: 'Don't invade Helghan.' But you didn't listen, so now guess what? You get to care for all the people whose home you blew up. Get hosed, Vekta." Echo says that "a settlement was negotiated" over the intro, but it's basically Earth strongarming Vekta into it purely out of spite to punish Vekta for disobeying its directives.

Earth knew exactly what it was doing when it concocted this insane "compromise" :getin:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Shamelessly bumping this to keep it from the cold greedy grasp of the Archive Lock. Because we are going to be submitting this to baldurk eventually for archival and I want to make sure it's still editable before we do.

Also I've got a belated "Dramatis Personae" retrospective I might do that mainly talks about how loving awesome Malcolm McDowell and Ray Winstone were in this game.

Also2: Horizon: Zero Dawn comes out next week (February 28th!) and if you have a PS4, you should probably look into getting it because it's really pretty goddamn good. And Guerrilla's said that if Horizon sells well they're gonna start working on Killzone 5, so if you really liked our LPs of the Killzone games you should probably give Horizon a look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

White Coke posted:

We all know you want to make Trump wall jokes.

If we do get to Shadow Fall this year, it will be the second game I've tackled in 2017 that became disturbingly relevant in the era of Trump.

(The other being Ace Combat 5, a game that turns on--HEAVY SPOILERS FOR AC5--the American government being infiltrated by Russians and Nazis)

• Locked thread