Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

dethkon posted:

How do you stop 5 black man from raping a womyn?

Call the police.

The police wouldn't get there until they finished and left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Warriors will win.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Honus Wagner

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Changing my answer to Bill Laimbeer

client
Aug 19, 2010

allen iverson hated practice and was drunk all the time so hes both the best and the most relateable

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

after the cavs win the finals tomorrow people will finally take this idea seriously.

He'll have 3 championships in 13 years. MJ had 6 in 15.

Get this mistake by the lake outta here

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

its jordan idiot

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
kobe

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Parallax Scroll posted:

its jordan idiot

or bill russell but if you factor in the time they played and the competition it is jordan. LeBron is not even the best player playing right now.

and kobe was better than lebron when he was still playing

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

nobody can be the best at a team sport, you have to look at 1v1s to determine that.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

satanic splash-back posted:

nobody can be the best at a team sport, you have to look at 1v1s to determine that.

interesting point

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Libertarian spotted

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ya lebron is so good his lower jaw is growing into a hoop

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
lebron is a great player and an amazing athlete but he's a whiny little bitch who has gotten free passes from the terrible nba refs for his whole career. imo he will go down in history as one of the best but maybe not even in the top 10.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmfao if you thnk lebron james is the best basketball player of all time. the dude has been in like the past 6-7 finals and he only has 2 rings. and those were when he left his home town to go play for a stacked up, designed-to-be-a-finals-contendor team in the miami heat. then conveniently after winning decided to go back home so he could cry some more when only 9 out of 10 calls go his way.

in short, gently caress lebron, he's bald as poo poo and a crybaby:

undeniably talented but it's like activating cheat codes for your team.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
even more laughable is the cleveland fans who burned jerseys after lebron went to miami and then as soon as he came back i bet they bought new ones and were at every game during the playoffs like a bunch of bandwagon faggots that they are.

god i hate cleveland. i hope the cavs suffer a crushing game 7 defeat in GSW and curry smugs all over lebron by shooting 50 ft 3 pters all day and just straight disgraces them

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

thathonkey posted:

lmfao if you thnk lebron james is the best basketball player of all time. the dude has been in like the past 6-7 finals and he only has 2 rings. and those were when he left his home town to go play for a stacked up, designed-to-be-a-finals-contendor team in the miami heat. then conveniently after winning decided to go back home so he could cry some more when only 9 out of 10 calls go his way.

:):hf::)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

King James King James King James King James

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Steph curry has a girls name and shoots the ball like a girl he's a girl but he's allowed to play manball?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a grown man sits on the sidelines of a game. ten sweaty men jostle and jock for position, rapidly passing and handling balls with great skill. the grown man sits on the sidelines, watching intently. two tears slowly stream down his face as he realizes the other team will throw the ball into a hole more often than the men wearing his colors will do so. more tears slowly streak his stained face. a photographer captures the moment.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

MiracleWhale posted:

whatever who's the best WOMEN'S basketball player of all time shitlords

LMAO WHO KNOWS

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm the hot girl trading my booteh to be a rich guys ringside +1

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I trade casual gently caress glances at Lebron hoping he'll notice me

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pete Maravich > Lebron or Stephanie Curry

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lebron james would be an allstar in all three of the major us sports (probably soccer too)

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

thathonkey posted:

designed-to-be-a-finals-contendor team in the miami heat.

I'm no basketball expert, but isn't every team designed to be a finals contender?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

oh dope posted:

I'm no basketball expert, but isn't every team designed to be a finals contender?

Who wins, we lose

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I am PUMPED for basketball

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

a grown man sits on the sidelines of a game. ten sweaty men jostle and jock for position, rapidly passing and handling balls with great skill. the grown man sits on the sidelines, watching intently. two tears slowly stream down his face as he realizes the other team will throw the ball into a hole more often than the men wearing his colors will do so. more tears slowly streak his stained face. a photographer captures the moment.

crazy how all thsee people are just watching people toss a ball around... what do you think would happen if instead of the nba championships something that matters was played instead... food for thought

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

oh dope posted:

honest answer: no

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The first game of this series was SEVENTEEN DAYS AGO.
Pro ball is the most ridiculous poo poo ever, the season is like 11 months long and I loving hate everything about it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SEVENTEEN DAYS to play out ONE ROUND of the championship.
SEVENTEEN DAYS.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

oh dope posted:

if you want a serious post I don't watch much basketball either but my friend does and of the pro sports (non esport related) in north america, basketball is the one where you can get the most stacked team. 5v5, you have your players on for the majority of the game, and one player can hold the ball a lot! For comparison, the best hockey player in the world Sidney Crosby might play like 23 minutes out of 60 in a game and in that time he'll have the puck on his stick for what, a minute or two? So if you have an all-star player like lebron james you can have him lead your team p much the whole game whereas in hokey they get rotated out a lot and in baseball/football I think they just sit around most of the time anyways so it doesn't matter

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

oh dope posted:

Let me tell you about the Philadelphia 76ers.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
no op, its bill laimbeer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ZzF88xKkY

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it is rigged to given the cavs a chance cause they suck so bad they need all the help they can Get. shouldve been 4-1 and done but they suspended green on some bullshit and prolonged the series to weaken other injured warriors players like iggy and bogut

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
no mention of his dick slip???

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

The best part of this video is that the announcers aren't squealing like retards

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

thathonkey posted:

it is rigged to given the cavs a chance cause they suck so bad they need all the help they can Get. shouldve been 4-1 and done but they suspended green on some bullshit and prolonged the series to weaken other injured warriors players like iggy and bogut

lol u so mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

thathonkey posted:

lol if you don't think jordan's bulls were as stacked or more than the heat.

• Locked thread