Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
point out where i mentioned jordan in my post ? oh that's right you're projecting because you know lebron sucks and you're constantly upset that people who actually know poo poo about basketball over the ages realize he is a fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gonna laugh my rear end off when they lose tongiht in golden state and curry getes MVP again (even though i disagree with that choice, i'm just happy bron will get snubbed either way)

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I like laimbeer but that rick mahorn rear end

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I hope Cleveland wins because Ohio is a heck of a lot nicer than California.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it would be funny if lebron played in the west where all the actual talent is, and his numbers dropped into the basement from having to play against all the good players 4 games/season instead of just 2

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

MiracleWhale posted:

whatever who's the best WOMEN'S basketball player of all time shitlords

ArtIsResistance posted:

LMAO WHO KNOWS

its cheryl miller. everyone knows this. she's reggie miller's sister.

Tom Gorman posted:

larry bird is the best. i can relate to him more than other basketball stars, i think. not totally sure why.

well larry bird was and still is a raging rear end in a top hat, so...

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He is a big bully who hurts people and doesn't get called for it and has the face of a 90 year old man and is a v. bad player/man.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

KING JAMES KING JAMES KING JAMES KING JAMES

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like Lebron and hate the Warriors but after seeing that 30 for 30 on Cleveland I'm kind of hoping their misery continues. It's really the only unique thing about Cleveland at this point.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
He's been in the conversation for years why do you think this is s hot take

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pregame show: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4b4sw9_30-for-30-believeland_sport

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
the greatest basketball player of all time is demarcus cousins lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Airbud

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I wonder if the real best basketballer in the world just never played basketball, they just ended up having other interests? Like if they did play ball, they would have been the best, but they didn't.

Maybe that someone is me!?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Nah, it's me. I decided to be the best goon instead.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wheres the dick chat?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

it would be funny if lebron played in the west where all the actual talent is, and his numbers dropped into the basement from having to play against all the good players 4 games/season instead of just 2

LOL the West is significantly weaker than the East.

Source: The LOB trophy is owned by a team in the East.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
LeBron is the best, he won yesterday

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Me and lebron are finally going to tie the knot :allears:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

reggie miller's lesbian sister is actually the greatest basketball player of all time. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Boy with all that crying LeBron did the end of that game, I really thought he hurt his wrist!! But he heals fast, he got right back up and played again.

• Locked thread