Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmfao if you thnk lebron james is the best basketball player of all time. the dude has been in like the past 6-7 finals and he only has 2 rings. and those were when he left his home town to go play for a stacked up, designed-to-be-a-finals-contendor team in the miami heat. then conveniently after winning decided to go back home so he could cry some more when only 9 out of 10 calls go his way.

in short, gently caress lebron, he's bald as poo poo and a crybaby:

undeniably talented but it's like activating cheat codes for your team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
even more laughable is the cleveland fans who burned jerseys after lebron went to miami and then as soon as he came back i bet they bought new ones and were at every game during the playoffs like a bunch of bandwagon faggots that they are.

god i hate cleveland. i hope the cavs suffer a crushing game 7 defeat in GSW and curry smugs all over lebron by shooting 50 ft 3 pters all day and just straight disgraces them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

oh dope posted:

I'm no basketball expert, but isn't every team designed to be a finals contender?

honest answer: no

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it is rigged to given the cavs a chance cause they suck so bad they need all the help they can Get. shouldve been 4-1 and done but they suspended green on some bullshit and prolonged the series to weaken other injured warriors players like iggy and bogut

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
point out where i mentioned jordan in my post ? oh that's right you're projecting because you know lebron sucks and you're constantly upset that people who actually know poo poo about basketball over the ages realize he is a fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gonna laugh my rear end off when they lose tongiht in golden state and curry getes MVP again (even though i disagree with that choice, i'm just happy bron will get snubbed either way)

• Locked thread