Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Him posted:

16. Tommy Boy.

What? This movie owns. Yeah it gets a little corny near the end with the Dan Ackroyd evil businessman stuff but I watch the whole movie in full any time I catch it. If Ebert (or Evert as the OP calls him) didn't laugh at the scene when Farley is petting the piece of bread then I don't know why he was reviewing comedies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Babe wasn't on his list though.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

ElectricSheep posted:

I want someone to set me up A Clockwork Orange style and scrub my brain of any and all traces of Clifford.

I'd thank them profusely as the cold metal clips held my eyes open, the sting of saline drops against dry eyes as I watched subliminal images of Martin Short and Charles Grodin being drawn and quartered.

Then I'd smile and whisper into the dark room: im gay

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Vastarien posted:

My favorite Siskel & Ebert review was of Silent Night, Deadly Night. It's hilarious because they're legitimately offended by this stupid movie and repeatedly call out the people who made it, trying to shame them. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK4N-63HYBw

I'll never forget when my wife and I were dating, we went to Hollywood Video because we both remembered the awesome and terrifying killer Santa Claus movie and we wanted to see it again after all these years. We went there and Silent Night Deadly Night was the only killer Santa Claus movie and that had to be it. We bring it home and it was the biggest piece of poo poo movie we ever saw in our entire lives.

It turned out we were thinking of the first episode of Tales From the Crypt titled "And All Through the House" :(

• Locked thread