Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Flubby posted:

I'd watch every movie on that list if it meant I never had to see Clifford again. If you cheat you could point out there's thousands of much worse vhs, tv, and home made movies out there, but if you're going by movies that made it to theater...well, those still aren't nearly bad enough. But Clifford. Never watch Clifford.

I want someone to set me up A Clockwork Orange style and scrub my brain of any and all traces of Clifford.

I'd thank them profusely as the cold metal clips held my eyes open, the sting of saline drops against dry eyes as I watched subliminal images of Martin Short and Charles Grodin being drawn and quartered.

Then I'd smile and whisper into the dark room: im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kite posted:

Roger Qbert on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze

Bunch of poo dwelling gang bangers causing 95 percent of our innocent children to make a violence!

Perhaps this is what caused him to hate video games, as the genesis of the ninja turtles

• Locked thread