Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Joe Hart is bad and should not have started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Rip a celebrity

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

wicka posted:

can anyone tell me how to listen to an england-slovakia audio stream in the US?

Very carefully

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Much better from England now the spurs players have been dropped

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

wicka posted:

how is it possible that in the year 2016 i cannot even pay someone to let me hear a motherfucking sporting event

Buy a vpn or use hola you retard

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lol Wales are brutally owning Russia

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

He'd have wanted to score there

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bertrand is trash

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Lol England are going to finish second behind Wales.

* fishes out German passport *

Also

https://twitter.com/wengerknowsbest/status/744980366381973504

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Remember how good Brazil was?

We have this poo poo, Russia 2018, euro everywhere and then loving Qatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Chucat posted:

Didn't Brazil start pretty slow until it just got really crazy in the knockout stages?

Nah there were loads of good games

• Locked thread