Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Its coming home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

corpuscollossus posted:

Wales are a much better side than England

At bottling it maybe. They're bottlers

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Russia have made a mockery of themselves in this Euro. Next time just stay home.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

McSpankWich posted:

Copa America 2016 is better than Euro 2016

nobody cares about copa america

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

the jizz taxi posted:

When I was at university a guy there who played football as a semi-pro and was convinced that Wayne Rooney had Down's syndrome and would be dead in five years.

wayne rooney had what?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Slate Action posted:

Teams that have finished above England in group stages of major tournaments since 2010:

- United States
- Costa Rica
- Wales

Do they get a trophy for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Wales have gone through to the next round, but they do so knowing they've already lost against the other team in the group, and that they will lose if they play them again. And really, what kind of hollow victory is that?

• Locked thread