Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I hope Wales either win or if not then England lose in a conspiracy to send Wales home because I don't really care about this awful tournament any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I cried when Neil Taylor scored. Half from laughter.

should be 3 or 4

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Alexeythegreat posted:

It should be more than that
That's some phantasmagorical level of poo poo that I don't think I've ever seen before

Akinfeev must half talked some poo poo before the game because Ramsey and Bale are determined to smash him instead of just scoring

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Ledley is running like a man with a broken leg. If Emyr Huws was on they could hand us the trophy now.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

ukle posted:

Has anyone seen Tony Pulis as putting you whole team in your own box is very Pulis.

Big Tone was commentating on the Wales game and was excellent.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Allen, Ramsey and Chester were all fantastic.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bale has scored in 100% of his matches at major tournaments. Lethal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

atomic gog posted:

Phwoar what a stat. Heres another good one:

Euro 2016 goals
Ronaldo - 0
Ibrahimovic - 0
Neil Taylor - 1

Unbelievable Jeff