Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I want a gay showmance this season so Trump talks about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
No matter what I will always hate Bronte based on her stupid loving name.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

I think its safe to say that "f*ggot" is a slur. I think using loaded slurs casually is actually a pretty big problem in and of itself.

I also think its reasonable (or at least kind) to say that those comments are like four or five years old and firmly in the "stupid kid" window so its possible he's grown as a person since then. It would be cool for him to apologize and clarify when he comes out but since he can't answer for those comments right now I'll judge him on what he does in that house.

Somewhat similarly Michelle is taking some heat online for apparently being very "fat hating" online. I kind of got that vibe when she made the wear comment of "I hate it when someone doesn't think they have a weight problem" and it sounds like she might be the kind of person who yells at overweight people on the street. I doubt it will make many waves online but it probably is a clue as to how she deals with conflict and people with different ideas in a tough situation. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Michelle's hate comes from reddit, so it's hard to tell.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Frank's biggest strength is that his enemies seem to be useless and can have their games blown up just as big or bigger then his.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The fact that no one else has said anything about it means it's more then likely bullshit unless say someone on TAR or Survivor killed someone causing them to can the season.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Britt Burns posted:

So we finally know why Michelle hates Bridgette so much: she's jealous of her closeness to Frank! Michelle has a huge crush on him! :barf:

The only women in the house not thinking with their vagina are Day and Bridgette.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

ToastyPotato posted:

The funny thing about that Star Trek show is that the only two die hard Trek fans I know both seem pessimistic as gently caress about it and don't seem to be looking forward to it at all. And in general, I don't know a single person who is hyped or optimistic about it in the way people are about Netflix or other streaming shows.

That's because the last two Trek shows have suck so bad that it's like the prequals time 100% and you can only get beaten for so long before you lose hope.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

ToastyPotato posted:

In a word, yes. Assuming they show it. If they water it down, it is because his family, who has already been defending him online, asked them to, which is bullshit, because his actions were enough to cause a bit of a stir on twitter, and that was just feed viewers watching some late night poo poo.

CBS gives not gently caress about his family especially given how much the catladies that blog about BB are hating Paulie. They have another season starting in a little more then a month and they need their good will.

If they don't crush them (everyone beyond James and Nat) then something is wrong.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
They could show most of it (you do watch the feeds more then I do).

They just have to end the segment with Nat's moment.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Snowmankilla posted:

poo poo, I read the spoilers thread and have not even seen that.

It only happened this morning, it's super classy.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
It's vacation rules

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
They should cast YouTube/twitch famewhores

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Robnoxious posted:

Nat Nat is too adorable for this game.
She gonna crush James' heart outside the game, though
But she epitomises :3:

They are both pretty realistic that it might not work out of the house but it seems better build at least for now then any other showmance

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Fast Luck posted:

I don't see how it can work outside of the house without Natalie moving all the way to Texas which I doubt she wants to do. I don't know if they've ever talked about that on the live feeds

They have, they don't know how it would work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Teek posted:

It'll be interesting to see how it works, because it seems intriguing:

No feed blackouts (this is a typical complaint about the feeds usually during comps and ceremonies. They'll still black out for legal issues though)

I thought due to the way it's broadcast it's not going to have as many blackouts beyond family members stuff.

• Locked thread