Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sbaldrick posted:

No matter what I will always hate Bronte based on her stupid loving name.

well its not like she got to pick it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

numericals oh boy. bad news for the finance major.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NO

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so the only way tonight is salvagable is if natalie wins POV and uses it one one of the nominees.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i just realized they're probably backdooring natalie and i have a gross feeling in my gut

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this is the worst

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

welp at least i can take solace in that corey is on my Fantasy BB Roster

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

....friday night episode sounds like some pandoras box poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arcanen posted:

:cripes:

We've officially hit season 15 levels of awfulness at this point, right?

we've breached it and this is a season thats in contention to displace 9 as the worst ever

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dunno if it has anything to do with anything, but my bartender here where i work mentioned she was a casting alternate for BB in 2013 (thats season 15.) i asked her some about it, she talked about her casting process which was similar to my own, mentioned she wasnt familiar with the show at all, just applied to it because she was applying to everything then, and made it all the way to the end and even started doing some interviews when she was told she got the alternate spot. She's a blonde mid 20s girl from central texas. why does this matter?

because she would have played instead of aaryn.

life is hell

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ToastyPotato posted:

Have any jury buybacks been random games? I feel like they have all been beastable comps. Probably why Paulie didn't give a poo poo tonight. Who in the jury is going to beat him in a beastable comp at this point? The only chance is if Corey goes next week, or Victor.

season 16 was a shuffleboard that jocasta almost won.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

paulie is just a typical jersey rutger frat boy piece of poo poo who is entitled af and prone to throwing tantrums whenever he isnt getting his way so i have zero sympathy or hard feelings for him as a human, myself as an ex rutgers alumni

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Teek posted:

Big Brother: Over the Top

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/pets/big-brother-over-the-top/vp-AAinkoa

• Starts Wednesday, September 28th
  • Weekly episode with Live Eviction
  • Julie!...?
  • Weekday recaps
  • 24/7 Live feeds with no (scheduled) blackouts
  • More audience influence votes
  • Per press release, first place gets $250,000. Half the prize of the CBS season.

Expect lots of internet personalities for this season.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Robnoxious posted:

The MacGruber! type end to the Veto comp losers that ran out of time was pretty loving funny.

James' diary explanation getting cut off mid sentence to explosion.gif was inspired.
The comp was actually a pretty good one even if it was tied to a CBS Fall show that'll last about as long as the reboot of Knight Rider.

RHAP duly noted that MacGuyver's time slot is TAR's usual Friday night haunt.
Hmmm :aaa:
And TAR isn't on the Fall Schedule or any schedule as of yet. :boom:

The big rumor is TAR is being moved to the all access app. Where you will get to see Big Brother: Over The Top, which will definitely be a real good season. Please watch it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I think Da'Vonne is just wired to get a rise out of people, no matter who it is.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

paulie is still the worst person this season how can anyone think otherwise

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's regular formatted.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

This will also be only 68 days long so it's abbreviated as a season for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Teek posted:

On the After Show with Jeff, Julie said in Over the Top there are 12 new Houseguests + 1 Returning Houseguest. Unsure if Jason/Josea is part of the 12 or if there are 13 total.

All the weekly/live shows will start at 7 PM Pacific. Saturday and Sundays will have a new "Safety Ceremony", and if your name is not called by the end of the day on Sunday, you're nominated for eviction.

Finally the viewers vote for the eventual season winner. Going back to BB roots it seems.

Safety ceremony sounds like it could be a viewer vote? Or maybe a combination viewer/comp result? i.e. I won this secret small challenge thing, so the viewer vote doesn't matter?

I was led to believe it is someone from Season 12. Interesting.

Jason will be better live feeds overall.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Sep 22, 2016

• Locked thread