Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Who are the other three stowaways besides nicole? Bad weather coverage took over here just after she showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

ToastyPotato posted:

I wouldn't mind the streaming experiment, just to see if it is viable. I wonder if streaming only would change the atmosphere of the show, or if the budget would be severely reduced. Would it have a new host even? It's interesting if true. They could show much more stuff without being confined to the normal schedule.

They could make a legit chenbot host, they wouldn't need an actual person standing around for the live shows. They could run it year round, with bonuses for how long you can stay in and awarded by evicted houseguests, with enough twists and shakeups to ensure one established team can't just sit there kicking out all the newcomers.

I wouldn't watch it, but I'd skim STAC Goat's summaries.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Teek posted:

I like this HOH comp. Still no fan of most of the HGs.

I guess maybe shoot for Natalie for the Never Have Not Care Package? Save a better package for Bridgette possibly?

When you go vote it says what the next few are. Never Have Not this week, then Eliminate 2 Eviction Votes, Super Safety (safe + wear a stupid costume), co-HOH (1 of the votes), and BB Bribe ($5k to offer one other houseguest to influence them).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Who do we want for power #2, eliminate 2 votes?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The remove two vote power can be negated pretty easily too, depending how late it in the game can be used. If Bridget gets it next sunday, everyone else can easily just put her up and all vote for her. Remove 2, you are still going home, and they don't have to worry about the power screwing them over.

• Locked thread