Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

One of the things I'm most looking forward to this season is what kind of conflicts Trump causes in that house. Casting better have made sure this happens. I know BB15 scared you but I doubt even you could find 18 people without opinions on this.

They should tell the contestants that Hillary Clinton has dropped out and that Trump is expected to win easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm on the fence about investing the time to watch BB this year. How was the premiere?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

rafington posted:

"I'm good in the brain," then proceeds to tell a vet that he's targeting the vets and that he wants the current HOH out first.

Pretty Trumpian

• Locked thread