Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I've changed my opinions on Michelle. Her intro in the first episode made me hate her but that seems more and more to be a put on by the producers. She just seems like she'll be fun to watch play. Bridgette is awesome too.

I loving hate Bronte though. Her voice is bad enough but her personality is even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The whole thing seems set up to keep Paulie around tbh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Scrodes posted:

For this very reason, I would like next season's big twist to be that it's a season of Big Brother Classic, keep the POV, (I think that actually really helped the game move forward) but other than that, just the classic rules.

Also - can we come up with some catch phrases/words that trigger the houseguest being a have-not for a week? I'm so sick of hearing "blew up xxx game" and "backdoor[ed]"

And around here (my living room) we make it a drinking game - whenever BB shows that ridiculous shot of one of their cameras. Yes, WE GET IT, there are cameras in the house!

That is all.

Lol they're gonna be so desperate for people to buy All Access that they'll throw every awful gimmick possible in

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol at the idea of Les Moonves not having enough money to pay off a loving Calafiore to the point that he would have to glorify his children on television to make good.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I could not stop laughing at the Harry Potter thing. loving amazing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha Michelle

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Farrttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I was surprised by Da the most. You knew Corey was voting for Nicole. Paulie is the most bitter human alive so he was voting for Nicole. zakiyah is a useless human being who was going to do whatever paulie did. Natalie wasn't going to be able to get past the name calling.

I though Da would respect the game more though.

• Locked thread