Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rafington
Aug 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I'm calling Tiffany not outing herself after Paulie the first mistake of the game. Now that they know about Paulie they're going to be speculating and two people have already sniffed Tiffany out just based on what they've shown us. It would make sense for the vets to ally with Paulie and Tiffany but this isn't the most strategic group of vets.

Yeah she even knows that her mannerisms are similar and there are two houseguests who literally played with Vanessa so I have no idea what she's thinking.

I really like Bronte so far, Paul seems like he's gonna flame out really quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
I don't like anyone on Team Unicorn except for Bronte but I love them together.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Julie said someone would hit the road on the second day, and Jozea said Julie could hit the road.

STAC Goat posted:

We basically never saw Nicole lie or try to be sneaky in her season and it turns out she's adorably awful at it!

But Corey is apparently as dumb as he looks!

And Tiffany IS Vanessa.

Yeah that seemed super heavy handed but it was fun watching her do it.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Pretty thrilled with the result since Corey seems like he might actually be a good player and Glenn wasn't long for the game anyways.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
"I'm good in the brain," then proceeds to tell a vet that he's targeting the vets and that he wants the current HOH out first.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
"I'm worried that Zakiyah would be voted out instead of Jozea," so instead put Jozea up against a big target and leave a guaranteed vote to save Jozea off the block. What?

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
I'm a fan, she has great DRs and it'll be fun to watch when she inevitably blows up.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Haha Day and Zakiyah hosed him over so hard, and Natalie stuck by him at her expense, and he still thinks Natalie voted him out.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
I'm so fascinated with Corey's edit.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
This episode is so good, best one of the season so far. Tiff hosed up her speech but it was still great.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Wait so now their targets are limited to Paul or Natalie huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Pretty thrilled with the result, Nicole was the superior player and Paul deserves to lose for taking her.

• Locked thread